- 1 lb frozen chicken, defrosted and cubed
- 1 pack frozen veggies, defrosted (I used peas, carr, greenbeans, broccoli)
- 1 cup frozen potatoes, defrosted (I used potatoes o'brien)
- 1/4 cup chicken stock or broth
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp ginger (I used powdered ginger)
- 2-3 Tbsp cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp garlic salt
- 1 lime (I used the kind in the container)
- 1 can coconut milk
- 3-4 Tbsp yellow curry powder
- vegetable or canola oil
Heat oil in a large skillet on Medium. Saute onions and garlic until translucent. Throw in potatoes to brown them. Sprinkle with garlic salt and cayenne pepper. Put in veggies and place a lid on top. Cook for 5 minutes. Then pour in chicken stock/broth and bring to a boil. Put lid back on and cook another 5 minutes. Pour in coconut milk, yellow curry, ginger, and squeeze in lime. Put lid back on, lower the heat to Low and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
Serve over jasmine rice.